Talk

Advanced search

What gym leggings to hide cellulite and support wobbly bottom!

(6 Posts)
stupidphone Wed 29-Mar-17 21:26:39

I have done really well and go to the gym 3/4 times and week. Mainly do spin and HIIT classes. My DD age 10 commented that you can see my "dimply bits" through my gym leggings! Now a bit paranoid! I know it's vain but does anyone have recommendations of compression tights or thicker gym leggings? I wear addias ones at the moment. They have got a bit big so thinking of buying s thicker more "supportive" pair! blushhmm

MaidOfStars Thu 30-Mar-17 12:03:36

Get some crazy patterned ones. I just received a batch from Lotus Leggings - thick material, bonkers images.

lotusleggings.com/

ShotsFired Thu 30-Mar-17 12:08:55

Second the tip re patterned leggings. Sainsburys have some ace patterns in at mo/regularly and they are good quality and cheap.

fruitbrewhaha Thu 30-Mar-17 12:10:58

Those Lotusleggings are fab. But why dont they do smaller sizes. There smallest size is 28 waist. Gym gear normally goes to tiny sizes.

Lululemon do tight tight tights which look pretty amazing on. £££££ though.

TK maxx often have lots for less money.

MaidOfStars Thu 30-Mar-17 13:27:10

The sizing is bonkers. I queried it over and over with them. I don't see how a 28 inch waist is supposed to sit on 30 inch hips (on an average female shape).

However, if it helps, I have a 24 inch waist/34 inch hips/20 inch thighs and the S size fits fine.

lljkk Sun 16-Apr-17 19:12:46

But leggings will just make you sweat all the more. As if spinning wasn't a wet experience already. Ugh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now