Talk

Advanced search

Exercise DVD's to tone

(6 Posts)
Cherryblossom200 Mon 27-Mar-17 14:33:32

Hi everyone 😊

I'm looking for some reccomendarions for exercise DVD's to tone rather than lose tons of weight. I'm already slim but just need to tone up more.

I'm a busy working mum so I've had to stop my gym membership as I simply don't have the time to go. I used the weight residence machines all the time and toned up pretty quickly so will miss that side of it 😩 I'm now looking for short 15-20 minute excerises.

Joe Wicks DVD's look good but I'm unsure if that's more about weight loss?

Any recs would be great thanks!

Thanks

LifeBeginsNow Mon 27-Mar-17 14:56:23

I like the 10 minute solution dvds (although I'm yet to start again after having my baby).

They do all sorts - boot camp, Pilates, bums & tums and you can make them as long or as short as you want. The menu screen shows each 10 minute exercise and you pick what you want to do to make up the session.

Cherryblossom200 Mon 27-Mar-17 15:36:04

Thank you!

carrie74 Mon 27-Mar-17 17:50:10

Fitness blender.com has hundreds of different routines which you can filter to difficulty level, time, area you want to focus on etc. All free.

30day shred also very effective, but I think quite hard on the knees if you've had a period of being inactive.

Joe Wicks also has loads of free workouts if you follow him on FB.

Cherryblossom200 Mon 27-Mar-17 18:25:00

Great thank you!

taxi4ballet Mon 27-Mar-17 18:37:55

Pilates for Life - Darcey Bussell. Really good for core strength and flexibility.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now