Talk

Advanced search

Mud run I can do with dd (15)?

(7 Posts)
welliesandsequins Sun 19-Mar-17 21:35:59

Dd and I would like to do a mud run together; but she is only 15 and we can only find ones for 16+
The only one I could find was the race for life one but that doesn't look very muddy!
Ideally 5k and in the south.
Any ideas anyone?

Thank you 😊

Potentialmadcatlady Sun 19-Mar-17 21:39:12

I may have done with my teen who may not have been quite the right age and I may have told a little porky pie when filling in forms..( was only a few months shy of correct age and nearly twice my size so well able for it).. I then spent the whole run pushing/pulling her through it to get to the end quicker because she didn't quite grasp the concept that the quicker you finished the quicker you got warmed up...brilliant fun that she said she would never do again..

welliesandsequins Sun 19-Mar-17 21:50:50

Ooh thank you for that. I may end up miswriting the year she was born too. She is super strong and much more capable of doing this than I am thank you

Potentialmadcatlady Mon 20-Mar-17 08:13:31

Your welcome.. It's amazing what little slip ups happen when you don't wear your glasses...insurance wise they make you sign a disclaimer anyway so it won't affect that... Have fun! ( check out zombie ones- they are really good fun )

eatpuddingdrinkwine Tue 21-Mar-17 14:50:01

Have a look at the nuts challange think minimum age 14 . I did one near Dorking last year very muddy and great fun .you can do multiple laps or just one .about 7k a lap.

welliesandsequins Wed 22-Mar-17 07:19:30

Had a look and is perfect! Thank you!

CurlsLDN Wed 22-Mar-17 07:21:47

Have a look at the bear trail, Devon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now