Talk

Advanced search

Which Fitbit?

(13 Posts)
PinkSparklyPussyCat Sun 12-Mar-17 17:32:23

I've decided it's time I moved more so I bought a Fitbit One for everyday use but I also want to get a wristband / Watch style for the gym. I've narrowed it down to a Charge 2 or a Blaze but I can't decide which one. It will used for the gym or cycling if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

Wolfiefan Sun 12-Mar-17 17:33:40

Watching with interest!
I fancy a charge 2.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sun 12-Mar-17 17:34:42

I'm leaning towards that as it's smaller than the Blaze (my wrists are one of the few parts of me that are slim!) but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Wolfiefan Sun 12-Mar-17 17:35:43

I also have a one but fancied another one too.

SummerSazz Sun 12-Mar-17 17:37:08

I had a flex and now have a charge 2. Its fab 😊. What extra does the blaze do?

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sun 12-Mar-17 17:38:43

My plan is to wear the one all the time, apart from at the gym when I'll wear the Charge or Blaze. I had an Apple Watch but I prefer the Fitbit as the app is better and it syncs much easier with the Weight Watchers app.

SummerSazz Sun 12-Mar-17 17:38:55

It effortlessly links to map my run which I think does cycling too? The gps on this means it gives accurate effort as it measures altitude as well as distance. Doesn't work on treadmill/gym bikes though obv grin

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sun 12-Mar-17 17:40:27

SummerSazz, from what I can work out it just looks more like a watch and you can have exercises on the screen. I'm just not sure if I'm missing anything as I've read so much it's all blending into one!

SummerSazz Sun 12-Mar-17 17:45:08

Lol. I really like the charge 2 and its a big step up from the flex with hr monitor and link to map my run etc. Cant think id want any more really and its not too big. I have stopped wearing my nice watch though as its all too much Imo. But the charge tells the time etc so all good.

FatCowSkinnyCow2017 Mon 13-Mar-17 09:39:40

I've got a fitbit flex 2 I've only been wearing it for 2/3 days and I've had no issues.. its thin and functional..

GeekyWombat Mon 13-Mar-17 09:43:24

I've had the Alta since Christmas (I like something relatively small and innocuous looking) so also watching with interest - I wanted something with a heart rate monitor (the one down side with the Alta other than the fact it's not waterproof) and was considering a Charge 2 as it's pretty similar (albeit wider) but there's also a new Alta coming out with the heart rate monitor - do I wait? Decisions decisions!

Pikmin Mon 13-Mar-17 09:59:00

I've just upgraded from the charge hr to the charge 2 after a year - I'm liking the differences so far, it is a little bigger on the wrist but the screen is nice and shows texts etc. I like the 250 steps an hour count, and I have given the relax/breathing session a couple of goes and think that might be really useful when I get anxious. The tapping menu has run/cycle etc and looks easy to choose and start. I got a small again but I think the strap must be longer as I am on the 6th notch in (checks, it got 2 more notches)

PinkSparklyPussyCat Wed 15-Mar-17 20:31:13

I decided to go for the Charge 2 and pleased with it so far. I want to get a leather strap for it as I'm not keen on the teal rubber one but I'm struggling to find one I like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now