Talk

Advanced search

Someone tell me it's ok to stay in!

(6 Posts)
mumsnitter Tue 07-Mar-17 20:42:51

I'm sniffing, sore throat and knackered so skipped training tonight. I know I am right to stay in but never get ill and am a shockingly bad patient. I am also like a dog that needs a walk most days so feel annoyed about having to stay in. Someone tell me to get a reality check please! Def no elite athlete here but possibly in the throes of a mid life crisis grin. Any one else hates missing a session!?

BiddyPop Tue 07-Mar-17 20:48:33

I missed the first class of the current group of Pilates classes last week because of a chest/sinus infection. DH pushed me out the door to it tonight but I still feel rubbish (I should be off work but I'm struggling through).

I am sitting in Starbucks in gym gear with my book and a decaf latte as that is better for me today.

I will go to the rest of the classes once I feel human

mumsnitter Tue 07-Mar-17 20:50:48

Wise woman you are biddy. I have just poured a glass of wine and am watching poor quality tv

highinthesky Tue 07-Mar-17 20:51:35

Any guilt I might possibly feel in this scenario is usually quelled by the third bite of chocolate...

Reow Tue 07-Mar-17 20:54:38

I was just going to suggest a glass of wine. That should quell the exercise itch wink

mumsnitter Tue 07-Mar-17 21:13:23

Reow and high, how strange i have taken on both suggestions this evening grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now