Talk

Advanced search

Joining a Puregym, I've a few questions pls

(4 Posts)
velmadinkly Sun 19-Feb-17 09:19:41

I'm planning on joining a pure gym so that I get a bit more value for money on doing classes, in that I currently pay £4 per session for an aerobics (clubbercise) class on a weekly basis, but for £19 per month I can join a pure gym and have access to all their classes, which include areobics and aerobic dance classes, basically the type I like to do. Along with having access to the gym facilities.

Do any of you know that if I joined today would I get my code for entry to the gym today? TIA

ZefStar Sun 19-Feb-17 10:55:23

Hello, yes you'll get an email straight away with your code (from what I remember)

velmadinkly Sun 19-Feb-17 18:25:23

Thanks. I decided just to go for it. Fingers crossed I can get booked onto the classes I want to go to for w/c 27th, they fully booked thismweek. I can book from midnight tonight for 27th classes. I thought I'd give it a go for a month and If I didn't like it I woukd just easily cancel.

Tartle Sun 19-Feb-17 18:43:45

People normally drop out at the last minute so just keep n eye on the classes you want to do and then book on as they come up. I can normally get on to after work classes waiting list from about 4 and by the time I get there at 6 I have a spot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now