Talk

Advanced search

Men's exercise leggings

(12 Posts)
unicorn5629 Sun 05-Feb-17 16:18:51

Afternoon !

My husband is an avid runner but is bored bored bored with the choice in men's leggings. Black, black with a "stripe" etc..

The only More colourful options we've come across come as a two piece set which of course he has no need for.

He'd like something a bit more exciting and colourful that isn't flowers or butterflies.

Can anyone offer any ideas on where to get these or if not take a moment to ask running DH or DP whether they'd be interested in jazzier bottoms... thinking there might be a potential gap in the market ! wink

AuntieStella Mon 06-Feb-17 09:50:16

Sports Direct do royal blue ones, but you're right most of them seem to be black/grey.

I have seen some with neon flashes, but can't think of anything else bright/cheerful.

AuntieStella Mon 06-Feb-17 10:01:15

UnderArmour have a few pairs in colours (no patterns)

www.underarmour.co.uk/en-gb/mens/bottoms/leggings-and-tights/

unicorn5629 Mon 06-Feb-17 17:38:56

Thank you for your responses smile
I'll get him to have a look!!

lljkk Mon 06-Feb-17 17:53:31

No reason he couldn't wear women's, although I guess leg length might be a challenge. Big selection on Ebay, too.

ChickyDuck Mon 06-Feb-17 17:56:50

The um...seams are very different on men's and women's leggings. It's one garment I wouldn't recommend switching in!

lljkk Mon 06-Feb-17 18:01:38

Which person is supposed to be more uncomfy, the girl or the boy? DH & I can swap without issues.

lljkk Mon 06-Feb-17 18:03:44

Anyway, huge selection of MEN's leggings on Ebay.

ChickyDuck Mon 06-Feb-17 18:06:32

The boy! Girl leggings often have a seam straight down the middle whilst boy leggings have a little gussety bit. DP found this out to his cost and is most disgruntled that I can nick his leggings but not vise versa.

IvyWall Mon 06-Feb-17 18:12:08

Nike have quite a colourful range

store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/mens-tights/7puZoey

unicorn5629 Mon 06-Feb-17 18:42:28

He has tried a few of my leggings but yes due to "space" issues they're not as comfortable ! 😂😂
Those leggings are nice from eBay -thank you smile but they're still a block colour if you get my drift. I guess we're thinking bright garish patterns ! Haha

Tanaqui Mon 06-Feb-17 20:11:38

A chap at my gym has a sort of camouflage pattern pair- I'll try and squint at the label but I would guess possibly a proper sport brand as he looks like quite a serious exerciser!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now