Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got the new Jillian Michaels App?

(4 Posts)
CantstandmLMs Tue 17-Jan-17 21:06:04

I heard about it from her constant advertising on her brilliant podcast. Last week in all the New Years new me moment, I signed up for the app (four dollars a month) and she mentioned on this weeks podcast it's available so I've just downloaded it...no idea if I've been charged yet. Would of been nice if they emailed to say it was available!

Anyway, it's a bit clunky but I will try it out properly during tomorrow's workout. I don't think the food plans will be any help for me personally.

tommyspud Sat 21-Jan-17 20:26:37

I love Jillian Michaels. Was the app any good?

CantstandmLMs Wed 25-Jan-17 16:26:23

Hi tommyspud yes I've been using it a week now. It's got some flaws which'll hopefully be worked on but it generates a food plan (I'm just using this for ideas) and a workout for you daily.

You can say for example I have 10 minutes and I want to work Abs or arms and it'll generate that workout.

I think it needs more structure but it's essentially £1 a week and I've been using it so we'll see if the slight problems are fixed over time.

tommyspud Thu 26-Jan-17 11:18:42

Thanks I'll definitely look into that smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now