Talk

Advanced search

Buying new running gear

(13 Posts)
AlwaysNeverOnTime Fri 06-Jan-17 10:14:01

I've still got a bit of Chrismas money left over so want to treat myself to a new running jacket and maybe leggings. I love shopping for running clothes!

What have you recently bought? Or what's on your wish list?

Katkincake Mon 09-Jan-17 08:44:53

I got a bargain Ron Hill high vis jacket in tk maxx last week - it's what's inspired me to start running again after 4 years off grin. I also got some funky leggings in Aldi. I now need twin skin socks (shockingly expensive but worth it to save my easy to blister feet) and some new stability trainers (I'm an over pronater) as I only have my off road trainers left from before - need to save some pennies for those though! Enjoy your shopping.

emummy Mon 09-Jan-17 20:32:17

Love Ronhill, including Hilly socks, also Helly Hansen t shirts.

Muchtoomuchtodo Mon 09-Jan-17 20:36:49

Sports Direct have a great range. Their Karrimor leggings fit me really well.

madgingermunchkin Mon 09-Jan-17 20:40:51

I swear by Karrimor kit. I'm basically a walking advert blush

AlwaysNeverOnTime Wed 11-Jan-17 12:53:28

I like karrimor too but their leggings are always way too long for me.

AlwaysNeverOnTime Wed 11-Jan-17 12:54:04

I like the fact they have the little pocket at the back as it fits my phone perfectly. smile

AuntieStella Wed 11-Jan-17 12:58:49

I'm planning on popping in to Runners Need as they have a sale on at the moment.

I need new trainers soon anyhow, and was eyeing up a Ronhill jacket, and am bound to spot something else (hoping for a long sleeve zip front top slightly thicker than the one I've been wearing)

Nameforsaken Wed 11-Jan-17 16:52:16

Just bought a new inov8 waterproof jacket. It's lovely grin

PickleSarnie Fri 13-Jan-17 20:09:18

Sweaty betty zero gravity leggings. Awesome. Expensive but suck you in, don't budge, big wide waistband and no poxy drawstring. I hate drawstrings.

And these socks. Fecking awesome. www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00VLEDGAU/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1484338055&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=wrightsock+coolmesh+pink&dpPl=1&dpID=41vg0oj%2B2dL&ref=plSrch

Bensyster Fri 13-Jan-17 20:57:17

Love zero gravity leggings, they really stay put but they have a poverty of pockets. I love lululemon's side pockets for easy access to my phone and for keeping my hands warm.

PickleSarnie Fri 13-Jan-17 22:08:02

They have side pockets bensyster?!? OMG. Am off to look.

My poor credit card......

Parisbanana Fri 13-Jan-17 22:10:49

I was in TKMaxx yesterday. I have never seen so much sports kit in there before. And so much stuff that was really nice too! Some fab Brooks 3/4 running leggings. I was so tempted but really don't need any more grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now