Slimmer Thighs/legs

(6 Posts)
HalloweenQueen1 Thu 29-Sep-16 18:19:26

Hi all, just wondering what exercises are good to slim down the tops of thighs or what's best at taking away the wobble?? I'm currently walking for an hour every day followed by a 45 minute HIIT session & a spinning session twice a week and yet there's still a wobble angry any tips would be great, thanks smile

Stevefromstevenage Thu 29-Sep-16 18:22:20

Apparently it is almost impossible to target weight loss through exercise. I think you found like you are doing a massive amount of exercise. I hope you don't take thing the wrong way but are you sure you have a problem, it is not some kind of dysmorohia.

Statelychangers Thu 29-Sep-16 20:31:50

I walk at least 60 mins day, bootcamp 3 times a week, run once a week, gym once a week, pilates once a week and there is still wobble and there always will be until my body fat levels fall below a level where my ribs are showing, my collar bone is so skinny that sports bras hurt, my boobs look like socks with golf balls, my arms look like twigs with muscles, my arse is so boney chairs hurt and my face looks chiseled and even then I have no thigh gap and they still wobble...so I have realised and accepted that it is my shape and I can't diet or exercise my way out of it.

Runningupthathill82 Fri 30-Sep-16 07:37:17

I run once or twice a day, do circuits classes and weights as well, and am a size 8 (BMI 20).
Yet my thighs are huge with big rolls of fat. I think I'm stuck with them forever...

PeaceOfWildThings Fri 30-Sep-16 08:15:03

Rest days, water, good diet with plenty of protien, fibre and some complex carbs, a bit of toning 3 times a week (low weight dumbells combined with slow squats, lunges, etc.)

LordPeterWimsey Mon 03-Oct-16 17:32:42

I'm with Statelychangers, sadly. I'm a size 8 and very fit (cycle 50 miles a week and do Jillian Michaels DVDs every morning) but my thighs are disgusting and I get "chub rub" if I wear skirts in summer. Everything else is fine. I need to learn to live with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now