Talk

Advanced search

chunk!!????

(4 Posts)
ktfs Fri 09-Sep-16 08:00:30

I know it was only a throw away comment. And im not a big girl. Im decidedly average in everything!! (10/12 - 34b size6 feet!)
I used to be fit and actually thin pre motherhood. ive slipped....a lot of people do.
Ive just recently started to go back out jogging (wobbling) slowly as ive had antierior shin splints for about 5weeks and been in agony!
Saw a friend ( for how much longer is yet to be decided!) and she said ' blimey didn't think you'd ever be such a CHUNK'
Now Im not fishing for compliments....I dont need smoke blown up my arse...my OH loves me and my wobbly bits.....but I was horrified by this!
Ive always had a big bum and always will....yes I used to have a flat stomach but these days I could probably pass for 'is she or has she just had a good meal??' kind of whispers
I work 630-3 then pick my DD X2 up and am home doing the usual home stuff!!
I either need a gym that opens super early or a dog so I have to get out and walk.
Ive got to the end and realized I have no question to ask you guys.....think I was just looking for a place to rant!!
All motivation welcome xxxx

mumsnitter Fri 09-Sep-16 13:02:21

Just reply you didn't think she'd ever become such a rude arseholegrin. What a meanie!

MrsMook Sun 11-Sep-16 15:44:33

Cheeky mare!

It's not easy fitting exercise in around a family. Running in the mornings and weekends works for me. I go to a 9am Saturday class at the leisure centre too.

Wolfiefan Sun 11-Sep-16 15:46:47

"Blimey. I didn't think you'd ever be such a bitch!"
Perhaps your friend has issues with weight or food. Size 10/12 isn't what I would ever call chunky. FFS!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now