Talk

Advanced search

Good YouTube videos for toning?

(6 Posts)
daimbar Wed 07-Sep-16 13:13:45

I am looking to do a 10 min toning workout every morning. Can anyone recommend a good YouTube video or similar?

There's so many I don't know where to start!

Pilates, or general toning I don't mind. Especially want to tone up my arms and tummy.

Thanks!

Thefitfatty Wed 07-Sep-16 13:15:54

"Toning" means building muscle. If you want to do that in ten minutes I'd get some heavy weights and lift.

daimbar Wed 07-Sep-16 13:20:56

Ok thanks for the tip! Any lifting routines I should follow or just simply do sets?

Thefitfatty Wed 07-Sep-16 13:23:51

If you can get a kettlebell you can find some good routines. Otherwise just google some simple sets. You should try and do a full body routine at least 3 times a week, but it will be closer to 30 minutes than 10....

sparechange Wed 07-Sep-16 14:22:11

Try the Body Coach HIIT workouts. They combine resistance exercises like press ups and sit ups, with cardio intervals. They are around 15 mins in total
Christine Salus ones are also very good, but quite a lot harder
Some are just bodyweight, others need dumbells or kettle bells, but it will tell you in the description which is which

daimbar Wed 07-Sep-16 14:50:08

Thanks both, appreciate the advice and will check them out.

Trying to tone up after having DD last year and don't have the time or money for gym classes anymore!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now