Which Jillian DVD? 7 weeks until my wedding!😬

(1 Post)
maitaimojito Thu 25-Aug-16 07:20:12

So I have just under 7 weeks until I get married and could do with some help on deciding which of the JM DVDs to do next.

I'm just finishing 30DS this week and I do feel stronger, although I'm not sure whether I've lost any inches. I have made it to the 30 days but I have had rest days and days where I have done other things such as circuit class at the gym. Must find my tape measure to check my measurements!

I don't have loads to lose - my waist was 28 before I started and hips 36. I'm somewhere between a size 10 and 12 and could just do with losing an extra inch or so from my hips and toning up. I was wondering which of the other DVDs would suit me best.

I've got Ripped in 30, 1 Week Shred and 6 Week Six Pack plus some of the other more targeted workouts that come in the box sets.

To be honest I think my main issue now is food - I need to really cut down on sugar which is proving difficult. I just end up switching from eating crap to eating fruit/dried fruit/cereal bars as snacks which are obviously still sugar laden. I find that the more I exercise, the hungrier I get which doesn't help!

If there are any Jillian experts out there that could give me some info on their experience of the other DVDs that would be great. TIA.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now