Talk

Advanced search

Fitness armbands to hold iPhone6s

(5 Posts)
Whyhellodaffodil Thu 18-Aug-16 21:19:59

Hi all, hoping for some advice please smile I'm going to start running but have just realised my iPhone6s won't fit in my old phone armband - and it's meant to be tipping it down tomorrow which is what reminded me that I need something waterproof for it! Can anyone recommend one? needs to be waterproof as possible, key holder a bonus but don't need anything particularly fancy. Thanks!

BiggerBoatNeeded Thu 18-Aug-16 22:24:11

I have the iPhone 5 version of this and am really happy with it so far. Fine in the rain (not sold as totally waterproof though, probably not as good in torrential rain), comfy to wear, space for a key and of course quite cheap! Mine's black though.

Whyhellodaffodil Sat 20-Aug-16 07:17:43

Thanks biggerboat - good to have a recommendation, it's hard to tell which ones are good from the hundreds on Amazon!

emsiewill Sat 20-Aug-16 07:38:13

I use the large version of this running pouch - not an armband I realise but much better (IMO). Doesn't move around when you run, phone is easily accessible & there's room for key, parkrun barcode etc. Not cheap but worth it.

Whyhellodaffodil Sat 20-Aug-16 15:56:00

Ooh thanks emsiewill I've never heard of those - that looks great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now