Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a fitbit?

(6 Posts)
GettinTrimmer Fri 20-May-16 07:23:10

I have a very basic MaxPro, was £25 from Avon catalogue, counts steps, calories burned and monitors sleep.

For a fitbit that counts calories in food also, does heart rate etc, can anyone tell me what they have and is it any good? I think I would actually count my calories if I could put it on the fitbit.

Thanks smile

Shannaratiger Sat 21-May-16 07:09:14

I've got a fitbit charge hr. I love it, measures steps, heart rate, distance and stairs. You can manually enter other exercises e.g. swimming, yoga...; food eaten, water drunk. As I'm on weight watchers I just link it so don't actually use this feature.
Hope this waffle helped! smile

confusedandemployed Sat 21-May-16 07:11:41

I second the Charge HR. I'm on my second and I've synced it with Myfitnesspal. It's awesome!

almostthirty Sat 21-May-16 07:13:44

The garmin vivo bit 2 is brilliant and completely waterproof and cheaper than fitbit.

FaithlessOne Sat 21-May-16 07:20:38

I second the Garmin Vivofit 2. Better strap, battery operated so no charging, waterproof, syncs with MFP, counts steps, logs sleep. Brilliant!

I couldn't see the point in knowing my HR throughout the day. Vivofit can be ordered with a HR strap. I put this on before a workout and it logs activity and calories.

Gwlondon Sat 21-May-16 07:23:39

I have the Fitbit "one". I love it!!! I still count calories occasionally on an app I had before so I don't use the Fitbit app for that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now