Advanced search

Some type of stomach bra

(9 Posts)
PragmaticWench Wed 04-May-16 17:08:18

Is there such a thing as a bra for a wobbly stomach, to be worn during exercise?! After two c-sections and an awful lot of snacking I'm left with a stomach that leaps up and down when I exercise. Clasping it beneath my hands whilst jumping around simply isn't working for me. grin

Any suggestions of a solution to help me enjoy my exercise class again?

ifgrandmahadawilly Wed 04-May-16 17:10:17

Apparently there's something called the bellybra (but it's designed for use during pregnancy).

Vixxfacee Wed 04-May-16 17:11:02

Waist trainer?

CMOTDibbler Wed 04-May-16 17:13:02

How about a compression vest?

PragmaticWench Wed 04-May-16 17:21:33

I should add that I'm doing a post-natal pilates class run by a physio, so I'm working the strength up properly in my core and pelvic muscles. It's just the layer of fat over the top.

ThursdayLastWeek Wed 04-May-16 17:23:39

Maternity running trousers? I had my second section 2 months ago and am still using my maternity running trousers - right up to the bra line, still fairly snug (they were VERY supportive during pregnancy!)

BigginsforPope Sat 07-May-16 18:18:26

I bought some running leggings from Tesco which come up very high and cover the wobbly bits very well. I certainly notice when they are in the wash and I wear my other pair.

LizzieVereker Sat 07-May-16 18:27:26

I know exactly what you mean, it's annoying isn't it, and puts you off exercising. I bought support pants, like mini Spanx, and I also found some leggings by Reebok which had a "suck you in" tummy panel.

MrsMook Sat 07-May-16 18:32:45

I wore high waist control pants when I started after the births. Sadly there was more flabby mum tum flapping around than boobage!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now