Talk

Advanced search

A top to make my boobs look smaller

(6 Posts)
RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Wed 04-May-16 14:38:19

I don't know if this is wishful thinking or not. I wear a Freya sports bra (34F) which is really good and supportive. I don't like having big boobs though and in daily life tend to wear loose tops so as not to draw attention to them.

So what I'm after is a sports top that isn't low cut and will sort of squash them so they don't stick out.

veneeroftheweek Fri 06-May-16 10:24:29

I'm the same size as you and have got a great short sleeved top from Sweaty Betty. It's not tight but hangs nicely (doesn't squash though) and draws attention away from my bust. I can't see it on the site now but you might find something similar from there that works for you. Their stuff is wildly expensive but cut really well, very flattering and washes well. Their sales are good too. It might be worth trying a few out.

Statelychangers Fri 06-May-16 17:47:45

You need an Enell sports bra like this one squashes and holds your boobs firm and flat - any top will look fine on you then.

Wolfiefan Fri 06-May-16 17:50:12

A shock absorber run bra squishes mine (not uncomfortably) and means I can wear what I want.
I like the Jenni Falconer sleeveless tops in Debenhams.

RebeccaWithTheGoodHair Fri 06-May-16 20:22:42

grin firm and flat - sounds awful but that is exactly what I'm after!

veneeroftheweek Sun 08-May-16 08:01:10

I want an Enell. Keep reading how good they are. That's going to be my next running purchase. Meanwhile my Panache is doing a good job of flattening things down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now