Talk

Advanced search

Run streak

(3 Posts)
Sandyclaus Sun 17-Apr-16 10:18:07

Has anyone one tree a run streak ? And if so did it help with motivation ? I have been seriously demotivated about running in the last 3 months due to chest infection and then a knee injury but read about this this week and thought would give it ago as you can focus on short distances / quick runs whilst building the habit of running every day.

Started yesterday with a 5k and just did a mile this morning as knee was a bit sore but interested to see if others have done it and any tips they can share ?

Gingerbics Fri 29-Apr-16 21:32:53

Hi Sandy I did a December run streak, decided to do 2k minimum each day so more doable. It was a hassle but felt fitter and more toned than I'd done in ages ( I'm v flabby!!). I signed up for a virtual run so got a medal when I completed it.
Sign up to the Facebook groups Run Mummy Run and Virtual Runner for inspiration and bling!

Sandyclaus Mon 02-May-16 11:06:26

Thanks Ginger ! I've just had a look at the virtual runner website and will sign up for a race. Did a streak of 5 days which re-motivated and re-energised me - now part way through a streak of 10 days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now