Talk

Advanced search

3/4 length leggings with a drawstring?

(19 Posts)
DaughterDrowningInJunk Fri 15-Apr-16 11:31:20

I am having major problems with my leggings falling down when doing any activity. I bought some lovely under armour ones that were really nice fabric but they fall down too. Can anybody recommend some that are not see through and have a drawstring please? The world does not need to see my bum!

26milesofcbeebies Fri 15-Apr-16 19:07:59

I've just bought some from h and m. They are fairly plain, with a zip pocket and drawstring. They don't seem to be see through! (Unlike the patterned ones I bought, which will be going back 🙁)

DaughterDrowningInJunk Sat 16-Apr-16 10:01:11

Thank you. I had some from h&m many years ago which were very good but they are sadly too small now. They even had a silicone strip round the inside of the leg to stop them riding up. I will check out their website and see if I can get some in my new, slightly larger size.

Any other suggestions anyone?

LadyAshley Thu 28-Apr-16 14:58:21

Bumping as I had come on here to look for advice on the same problem! Sick of jogging along whilst trying to hang on to my leggings....

Cakescakescakes Thu 28-Apr-16 15:01:07

I have Gap ones with an internal elastic drawstring thing. 3/4 and full length ones. Wear them for yoga and running. Quite often 30% discount codes floating about for Gap.

MsMarvel Thu 28-Apr-16 21:01:33

I have a pair that have recently started falling down, i just assumed they were now too big for me?

Could it be the case that you just need to get a smaller size?

hellsbells99 Thu 28-Apr-16 21:08:23

DD's favourite leggings are from primark - they have a drawstring

hollinhurst84 Thu 28-Apr-16 21:23:33

Nike. I'll find the name... Usually buy off wiggle as they say if there's a drawstring

hollinhurst84 Thu 28-Apr-16 21:26:14

Nike relay capris they are
Link here to show what they look like
http://m.startfitness.co.uk/nike-printed-relay-cropped-ladies-running-tights-618956-440.html?gclid=COrO-p6VsswCFcFsGwodeqkBxw

ProfessorPickles Thu 28-Apr-16 21:26:16

I wear Nike cropped running leggings and they don't budge, plus I can pull them up over my large stomach (habit left over from pregnancy) and they don't give me camel toe grin

BikeRunSki Thu 28-Apr-16 21:38:49

Howies pricey,,but still in great condition 3 years later.

MaybeLater4 Thu 28-Apr-16 21:40:07

I have some from Sports Direct although it was a couple of years ago now

Greenteandchives Thu 28-Apr-16 21:42:52

Another vote for Nike. I buy mine at outlets. Drawstring, zip pocket, non see through and a proper gusset. This is very important. grin

LadyAshley Fri 29-Apr-16 18:15:23

Oh, great, will look for some of those Nike ones, I think. Like the lack of camel toe too: I have lost weight but feel, so much better if I can pull them up and secure my belly grin

RunnerOnTheRun Fri 29-Apr-16 20:03:03

Definitely Nike! From Sports Direct. I have their long and cropped ones and all going strong after 4 years! Love them. They have a little zip pocket at the back too, perfect for a door key or mini iPod.

HunterHearstHelmsley Fri 29-Apr-16 20:04:36

I'm wearing some right now! Nike. They were pricey but they're lasting well. I've had them a couple of years.. You just have to be careful to remember the tie the drawstring when you wash them.

FrancesHaHa Fri 29-Apr-16 20:06:40

H&M are good.

I've got some Nike ones but the drawstring doesn't do up properly, so you can't pull the string tight enough.

museumum Fri 29-Apr-16 20:08:34

Any designed for running will have drawstrings. I like Ron hills from www.gearforgirls.co.uk
Last almost forever. Wash so well. You won't believe the a use mine get.

lljkk Sat 30-Apr-16 18:07:17

I found pairs in charity shops today...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now