Talk

Advanced search

Plus size workout gear

(9 Posts)
Nocoffeenouppee Sun 28-Feb-16 11:59:33

I'm sure this has been covered before but I couldn't see a recent thread. I was wondering where people over a size 18 buy their workout gear? Im a 22 and currently tend towards next but selection is limited. I'm never impressed by Evans and although there are pages and pages on simply be/very etc it's all a bit uninspiring. Are there any secrets or is there a general assumption that fat women don't exercise? (In fairness I haven't done any exercise since 6 weeks pregnant and baby is now 5 weeks old blush

JennyOnAPlate Sun 28-Feb-16 12:51:46

I buy mine from sainsburys ( they go up to size 22). It's very good value which us useful if you intend to shrink out of it smile

CiderwithBuda Sun 28-Feb-16 13:13:59

Sainsburys and M&S for me. The nice stuff in Sainsburys sells out quite quickly and just the boring stuff is left sometimes but they do get nice stuff in.

Nocoffeenouppee Sun 28-Feb-16 14:30:32

I hadn't thought of m&s. Will be in one today-I'll have a look. Cheers!

WoodleyPixie Sun 28-Feb-16 14:32:04

Nike sell up to a 22. Sports direct have larger sizes. That fabletics which is a subscription service have some nice bits. Also gap sell up to a 22/24

CiderwithBuda Sun 28-Feb-16 17:44:43

Does Fabletics go up to a 22? I assumed it wouldn't. Not keen on the subscription bit though. A friend uses it but she is a fitness instructor so wears sports kit most of the time. It's worth it for her.

Didn't realise Gap went up to 22/24. Must have a look.

chipsandpeas Sun 28-Feb-16 22:56:11

if you are looking for cheap but good stuff then dont rule out primark

i have some primark sports tops and bottoms and they are just as good as my nike and adidas ones

Nocoffeenouppee Mon 29-Feb-16 14:33:34

Do primark do a plus size range?

Katenka Mon 29-Feb-16 14:34:32

When was an 18/20 I got mine says sports direct

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now