Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Want to start jogging, have icandy peach.... Do I need a new pushchair?

(8 Posts)
bumpkin9 Mon 22-Feb-16 22:29:04

I'd like to start running again with my daughter, 9 months. I have an icandy peach 3, and wondered if I do really need to invest in a jogging buggy?
It would be worth noting I do live in the countryside, and therefore an all terain buggy would come in handy so I have been considering buying the out nd about nipper v4 - I know the sport is recommended for jogging but I think I would also use for dog walking a lot, so could I just run with the nipper single?
Your advice is really appreciated!

BikeRunSki Mon 22-Feb-16 22:38:40

I used to run with the Nipper 360 (v2 or 3 ) which was excellent. In the countryside, bridleways, fields etc. I loved my Nipper. I had about 7 pushchairs over 7 years, and I loved this one the best. I gutted when i sold it, but DD was 4 and walking everywhere.

I had previously run with a Phil and Ted's Sport, which was not so nice, heavier, less nippy (although ironically for it name, it said it did say it was not suitable for running).

bumpkin9 Tue 23-Feb-16 07:54:18

Thanks so much bikerunski - just wondering - do you have any experience with taking it on holiday?thought it may be easier as its one piece than the Icandy and better on sand etc?

BikeRunSki Tue 23-Feb-16 09:04:17

It's brilliant on the beach.

BikeRunSki Tue 23-Feb-16 09:06:47

Although I don't think I ever ran with it on the beach.

If you are undue, there is a Facsbook "Out n About for sale" group. Lots of aficionados there to ask Qs and bargains to be had.

BikeRunSki Tue 23-Feb-16 09:07:14

Also good on snow and ice.

mumwhoruns Tue 23-Feb-16 18:32:13

Ive got out n about nipper sport and it is v good. Though have not compared with anything else! It's got great traction and won't budge/fall over, good suspension so kiddo not bouncing about too much. It's heavy on the arms as needs quite big push to steer either way but think they are all like that.

Flowersonthewall Mon 06-Mar-17 07:59:37

Op I know this is over a year old but did you go out running with the icandy at all? I've got one and just wondering whether to try running with it until I've saved up to get a proper running one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now