Kayla Itsines - anyone else doing this?

(2 Posts)
Queenbean Sun 17-Jan-16 16:30:01

I've just finished week one and what a killer! Hoping there is someone else doing this too?

louloubelle2 Sun 24-Jan-16 12:43:51

I bought it to take on holiday in lieu of going to the gym and classes. I just dipped into whichever day took my fancy, doing a variety of legs, arms, total body every few days. It was ok but just HIIT routines.

I don't think I could do this as my sole exercise regime, I'd find it too boring. If you follow her on Instagram she does seem to get good results, although most of her followers are 20 years younger than me. I wouldn't bother with the food guide either, it's just common sense health eating you can research anywhere.

Plus all these "bikini" body guide titles set my feminist teeth on edge. Using that word is so unnecessary and implies achieving a certain body just to look good is the end goal, when really the emphasis should be on being strong and healthy from the inside out, and adopting a long term realistic lifestyle of heathy eating and exercise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now