Talk

Advanced search

Good exercise DVD

(6 Posts)
purplepandas Sun 06-Dec-15 17:56:07

I was wondering if you could please let me know some recommendations for exercise DVDs. I am not great but like metafit (HIIT) and also dsnce type stuff (boogie bounce on trampoline). Really strughling to get to classes atm with work and DH's classes so thought that a DVD might help when I can't get to class. Thanks if you can help.

purplepandas Sun 06-Dec-15 20:14:29

Bump. Feeling festively plump at the moment!

Biscuitsforbribes Sun 06-Dec-15 20:21:52

Hi op, I find Davina's DVDs very effective especially the intense one. I also find 30 day shred quite good, and a friend of mine swears by Charlotte Crosby but I have no idea who that is/ how it works. Not sure if these are any good for you, but they might bring up some suggestions on Amazon that would be.

purplepandas Sun 06-Dec-15 20:23:17

Thanks Biscuits. I did wonder about Davina. So many out there that I guess I wanted a recommendation/recommendations. Thanks. Will check out the 30 day shred too. I had forgotten about that. flowers

nmg85 Thu 10-Dec-15 15:58:17

Davina fit in 15min is good and so is 30 day shred. The other Jillian Michaels DVDS i have tried are also good but longer so not ideal if limited for time

carrie74 Tue 15-Dec-15 13:23:05

30 Day Shred definitely works you, but I do find it tedious after a while. I've been using Fitness Blender videos (free) - they're really varied, you can select what you want to train that day (at what level, a particular body area, with or without equipment, for a particular time). I don't think I'd go back to DVDs TBH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now