Talk

Advanced search

I have 7 weeks to lose inches off my chest and arms! Help please!

(4 Posts)
CheckedMate Wed 28-Oct-15 03:28:37

I have the diet sorted and weight is coming off - a lot slower than I was hoping for expecting but it's all in the right direction.

However - I have a big problem in that I will need to be able to zip up a dress that is currently 'not quite there' - and my arms will be on show - my arms are like tubes/drainpipes right now - no definition, flabby and with some cellulite (yes really)! shock

So I've decided I need to incorporate some exercise into the mix. Happy to do whatever it takes, every day if necessary. Can't involve a gym.

Happy to just ignore my Kim K moon-arse and thighs as they are permanently huge compared to the rest of me and are the last place I lose any inches, so I just accept the shelf-like bum these days! But I REALLY need to sort my upper half. Help please!! grin

CheckedMate Wed 28-Oct-15 08:23:40

Bumping smile

CheckedMate Wed 28-Oct-15 13:06:02

Someone must know of some magic exercise?! grin

CMOTDibbler Wed 28-Oct-15 14:59:45

Theres no magic, but if you got the 30 day shred dvd people say they see really good results and you don't have to go out to do it.

In 7 weeks you will have taken off quite a bit more weight, and if you stick to exercising you'll have toned too.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now