Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Running with a buggy

(5 Posts)
jimblejambles Wed 14-Oct-15 15:43:26

I am wanting to restart couch to 5k and it's going to be easier for me to do it with dd. ( If I can force her in her buggy she's 2)
Is it harder to run with a buggy? Also my buggy has plastic wheels, the path is flat though, will it be a complete nightmare?
Any tips will be very welcome

Maplessglobe Wed 14-Oct-15 21:27:12

Hello. Do you have an actual running buggy? I'm guessing not, by the plastic wheels?
If not, I'd highly recommend one. It'll be easier, safer and more comfortable. I got a very good one on eBay for around £50. DCs1 and 2 were very happy in it. Can't wait till DC3 is old enough for it, too.
Of course it's harder than running without but if that's the best way for you to squeeze in your exercise, then go for it.

megletthesecond Mon 19-Oct-15 13:07:24

You'll need a buggy with tyres. I know the main pushchair brands are starting to roll out more running buggies, they're not cheap though.

I have friends who have managed C25K with a Phil & teds. A second hand one would probably do.

charlybear7 Tue 10-Nov-15 12:19:22

I've recently bought the out n about nipper sport and it's amazing!! Definitely recommend it x

BitchPeas Tue 10-Nov-15 12:23:54

I use the quinny buzz extra. Works best with the front wheel lock straight and running on a smooth surface not bumpy pavements.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now