Talk

Advanced search

What's your gym routine?

(3 Posts)
KateSpade Wed 29-Jul-15 10:57:40

I've got a lot of weight to loose & want to start getting fit, so currently I'm doing C25K, I've just completed week 3 day 1.

So at the gym I do c25k - so about 30 mins on the treadmill then I go on the weight machines, doing abs, 25reps 3 times along with the leg machine for inner thighs and shoulder press.

I then try & do some free weights, concentrating on my arms and inner thighs, then move onto some more ab work on the mats.

What's your gym routine?

suicra Thu 30-Jul-15 21:35:56

Warm up on rowing machine. Then use leg adductor and the other leg one (no idea of names) 25kg. Lat pull down 20-25kg, chest press, shoulder press 20-25kg rep x3 for all. Try to do some ab exercises but I hate them. Tricep and bicep exercises. Cross trainer and treadmill to cool down. The time on them depends on how much time I have. This is an ideal day. Don't always have time to complete it all. Supposed to do squats too but that rarely happens.

ACSlater Thu 30-Jul-15 21:37:00

I do BodyPump three times a week for toning so gym sessions are purely a cardio blast and maybe abs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now