Talk

Advanced search

Sports bra from M&S

(5 Posts)
TheWintersmith Sun 19-Jul-15 21:21:15

right, I need a new sports bra. And I need help!

I have a M&S voucher. Sports bras ain't cheap. Do M&S do a decent sports bra?

I want the bra for running and high impact stuff. I am skinny with fairly small boobs.

TIA

TriJo Mon 20-Jul-15 13:49:39

Worth a shot - some people quite like them. The fact that you are small is in your favour, I'm small band/big cup and am not a fan, but friends of mine who are below around a C-D cup like them. Try on the high support ones and see what gives you the support you need and is comfortable.

jimblejambles Mon 20-Jul-15 15:09:23

I got a crop top medium impact bra from m&s the other day which is good. I tried the high impact one and it was nowhere near supportive enough. I do have big boobs though

Doyouthinktheysaurus Mon 20-Jul-15 15:27:16

I wear the high imPact ones that zip at the front. They are fine for small cup sizes. My boobs don't budge but there's not much to budge tbfgrin

I like the eases of zipping at the front. They tend to last a couple of years I guess, the zips do tend to go eventually.

TheWintersmith Mon 20-Jul-15 18:45:26

Oh good, thanks

I have a sports,bra that is damn near impossible to put on. So I am very attracted to the zip front ones.

I was concerned that they'd be rubbish for bras, given the stick they get for sizing and I'd be forced to spend the voucher on wine and chocolate... smile

Hmmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now