Talk

Advanced search

Skinny with a layer of stubborn belly fat!

(5 Posts)
TheStitchWitch Fri 17-Jul-15 09:51:29

I'm 5 foot 2, weigh 8 stone 6 with a body mass of just under 22. I eat well infact I love food. grin
My question is this, I'm on day 8 of beach body hip hop abs and already starting to see results, my abs are solid under the layer of belly fat.
However, if I continue I'm worried that I will lose to much weight and then be under weight for my height. I'm tiny everywhere but my stomach. Exercise doesn't seem to increase my appetite so how do I keep to my ideal weight and continue with my plan to remove the belly fat.confused

Littlepumpkinpie Fri 17-Jul-15 11:52:07

You can't spot reduce fat doing ab exercise it won't shift it but diet will. Abs are built in the kitchen I'm afraid.

TheStitchWitch Fri 17-Jul-15 12:07:16

Thanks littlepumpkinpie, I'm quite healthy with my eating, athough I do seem to eat at the wrong times, before bed being the worst and I'm not a breakfast person. I think maybe I need to force myself to start eating at regular times, having little and often and see if that helps.smile

MrsMook Sat 18-Jul-15 08:30:32

I'm a similar size and build, and have been left with a flabby tummy and wrinkled excess skin since having children. I have a slight abdominal gap.which doesn't help. I'm at a bit of a loss with it as I'm happy with the rest of my body fat, and don't want to put a substantial effort into reducing that as I'll end up losing any hint of bust entirely!

LavazzaLover Sun 19-Jul-15 23:58:41

Im the same. 3 kids and a pouch. It wont go away so I'm living with it and suck it in as many times as i can. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now