Talk

Advanced search

Spin? Good idea or not?

(4 Posts)
Dwarvenmonkey Fri 08-May-15 19:40:30

I'm looking to add some cardio to my workouts in a bid to finally whip myself into shape! (Youngest is 6 so I cant keep blaming him blush) I dance twice a week (street) but am I thinking of adding two 30 min spin classes a week as well.

I did try running but my knees hated it! I have done a spin class before and hated it confused but am thinking that I can stand a 30 minute session. So any advice? Does anyone spin and grown to love it?

BlueBee Fri 08-May-15 19:47:15

I'm out of the habit now but when I was on a mission before my wedding spinning was amazing. I liked the way it's 30 minutes of solid work and your all done. After a few sessions <when the you can feel your arse cheeks again> you feel great!

Dwarvenmonkey Fri 08-May-15 21:51:47

Oh god, I'd forgotten the sore bum thing! Thank god I've got some padding grin

I'm a tad nervous about trying it again, is there any way to ease into it gently? blush

BlueBee Sat 09-May-15 16:25:15

There really isn't, grab the bull by the horns and go for it. Get there early so you can get a seat at the back, that's what I do, I'm not fond of wiggling my fat arse about in front of others ha ha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now