Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Reasonably priced sports bras for large breasts

(20 Posts)
Methe Sun 26-Apr-15 11:32:25

I've tried various supermarket brands and bad one from M&S that the woman assured me want perfect but was actually so tight it stopped be being able to fully exhale.

I'm an F cup - - 38f I think although not been measured for years.

JsOtherHalf Sun 26-Apr-15 12:04:01

Any of these catch your eye?
www.brastop.com/lingerie-big-bras?specs=sports+bras-sports-sports+bras&pagesize=100

AnguaResurgam Sun 26-Apr-15 12:04:24

I am a 36G and have the Panache sports bra.

That link takes you to a site selling at full price, but where they also have some discontinued colours at half price. Also it's worth googling other suppliers as I see them on offer fairly often.

Methe Sun 26-Apr-15 18:59:59

There are some fantastic options on there, thank you!

Littlepumpkinpie Wed 29-Apr-15 16:06:21

Brand new with tags for around half price on eBay all top brands

MindfulBear Thu 30-Apr-15 19:55:04

Panache is excellent.
So is enell.
I hear good things about the berlei running bra too.
Have you tried lessbouce.com? Great website.
The trick is to try plenty until you get one that fits snugly but enables you yo breathe too. So it does mean you do need to either go for a fitting or Order in different sizes to try them all.
Less bounce are great for advising you via phone and email.

MindfulBear Thu 30-Apr-15 19:55:40

Panache is excellent.
So is enell.
The trick is to try plenty until you get one that fits snugly but enables you yo breathe too. So it does mean you do need to either go for a fitting or Order in different sizes to try them all.

MindfulBear Thu 30-Apr-15 19:56:10

Panache is excellent.
So is enell.

MindfulBear Thu 30-Apr-15 19:56:41

Panache is excellent.
So is enell.

Furball Thu 30-Apr-15 20:12:22

measure yourself as per this guide and post your measurements - then a bra guru should pop by and advise you of what sizes to look at smile

Methe Thu 30-Apr-15 20:35:22

Is there a MN bra guru shock grin

Furball Thu 30-Apr-15 20:39:27

O M G - where have you been, there are a few and they have revolutionised 1000's of boobs grin

Post your measurements smile

Methe Thu 30-Apr-15 20:45:37

That link won't open sad

Hadron21 Thu 30-Apr-15 20:48:16

Enell. The only one that straps down big and wide boobs. Well made and doesn't fall apart or curl up when washed.

Methe Thu 30-Apr-15 20:51:00

Ahh got it..

Under bust 38 1/2 inch
Dangly boobs 45 inches

Furball Fri 01-May-15 07:10:50

Yes you come out at a 38F smile

There's one [http://www.leialingerie.com/freya/sports/aa4001.aspx?colour=blue here]]

But have a look in the links from the other posters

Methe Fri 01-May-15 08:20:32

Ooooh yes that one looks good! Thank you smile

Somanyvipers Sun 03-May-15 13:31:45

I'm a 30E, one of the best bits of advice I picked from a running forum was to double up bras. I tend to wear two slightly different style sports bras, this works for me.

nativebeads1 Thu 31-Mar-16 21:29:12

I realize this hasn't been posted for awhile, but I need a 38M or 38N where can I get that size and not spend a fortune, I'd like to get a sports bra ( no Uniboob) with extreme no movement, and regular bras
Thanks

wickedfairy Fri 01-Apr-16 09:41:04

I have a shock absorber Run bra - very good at holding my F's in place. The band is tight though, I had to size up and it is still tight. Normally a 32F but had to get a 34 and am on the loosest hooks and it is tight. Nothing moves when I run though, so suppose it does its job well,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now