Talk

Advanced search

where to buy exercise machine?

(6 Posts)
BL00CowWonders Sun 04-Jan-15 17:00:55

I want to go and try out various machines - where would be a good start? Some good deals in Argos, but I don't want to buy without having a go first

Littlepumpkinpie Sun 04-Jan-15 17:43:01

If your wanting to purchase a excercise machine but not sure what you may like why not get a day pass for a gym and have a go on them there. Then you can decide which one you like and go from there

BL00CowWonders Sun 04-Jan-15 18:47:27

We've already tried out lots in hotel gyms but not sure we can afford that range.

PhoebeMcPeePee Sun 04-Jan-15 22:44:40

I've been having a look online for indoor bikes & the overriding advice seems to be: unless you're on the market for a really decent eyewateringly expensive exercise bike then forget the argos type cheapie ones & get a turbo training for your own bike (or buy a cheap 2nd hand bike to keep indoors still cheaper than a basic exercise bike)

pootlebug Mon 05-Jan-15 10:31:26

What sort of machine do you want? A bike, a cross trainer, a rowing machine, a treadmill, something else?

BL00CowWonders Mon 05-Jan-15 15:14:44

I'd like a treadmill, but dh wants a cross trainer. I want to go and try out and we can get a better idea of what compromises we'll make.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now