Talk

Advanced search

Enell or Panache for boob control?

(13 Posts)
FruitBasedDrinkForALady Mon 22-Dec-14 21:15:32

I have 32e/f boobs that need taming for running, boxing and bootcamp. I've wasted a lot of money on various Shock Absorbers that don't fit properly and fall apart ridiculously quickly. Any experience of either the Panache or Enell? I'm leaning towards the Enell as it looks like you could use it to buttress a cathedral.

UsainWho Mon 22-Dec-14 21:17:33

32ff and love my panache, I buy them off ebay now to get them cheaper as I have a few. Use them for running, Attack, metafit. I prefer normal shoulders, but you can clip them for halter neck and it holds your boobs even more in place. Sizing is out though, def go into shop as I come in at a 30g or gg.

GerundTheBehemoth Mon 22-Dec-14 21:25:51

I have a couple of generously endowed running friends who are very happy with their Enells.

YuloidSubstances Mon 22-Dec-14 21:30:58

I use Panache and love them, but agree that you need to size down in the back. I'm a 34FF or G in most bras I think but wear a 32H in the panache. When new, they do feel quite constricting, like I can't quite breathe properly, but I soon break the buggers in.

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Mon 22-Dec-14 23:32:15

Thanks for the opinions. I'm not in the UK and can't seem to find stockists for either here. If I buy from Amazon I should be able to buy a couple and return the extra sizes easily enough, but I'm lazy!

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Tue 23-Dec-14 02:07:09

Gerund, I've just read some other reviews online and, are your friends who wear the Enell tall? I'm not, and since there's no strap adjustment, it's just dawned on me that might be a problem.

GerundTheBehemoth Tue 23-Dec-14 03:42:29

No, not tall - one's slightly taller than me and the other slightly shorter so that'd make them 5'4" and 5'2" smile

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Tue 23-Dec-14 09:22:26

Greay, thanks! I might get one of each and try them on.

AggressiveBunting Tue 23-Dec-14 13:56:04

Enell are amazing. I loved mine and used them for years as a 32e with a running habit. Sadly I lost a cup size with each baby so a shock absorber will suffice these days grin

FruitBasedDrinkForALady Tue 23-Dec-14 19:17:50

Bunting, we're you a size 1 or 0? I think I'm probably a 1, according to the Enell chart, but found a bra size chart and a couple of reviews that pointed to 0.

Vonnegut Tue 23-Dec-14 22:22:34

I wear Enell, size 1. It's like a really tight corset because it's really the shape of a crop-top, rather than a traditional bra. Putting it on is a bit of a workout in itself. However, nothing moves at all when wearing it. I find that long workouts (1hr+) can sometimes result in a bit of chafing so I use Bodyglide which cuts that right out. Boobydoo sell Enell bras and often have deals.

BearPear Fri 26-Dec-14 09:31:35

I once got stuck in a crop-top style sports bra in Debenhams. Nearly dislocated my shoulder getting it off!

I now have a Panache which is much better - although I agree with a pp, it was very tight at first. I'm a 30f.

stilllearnin Sun 28-Dec-14 17:50:00

I use Enell. I love it and I've used it regularly for around 10 years (I am 32h). It seems to be holding up well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now