Talk

Advanced search

David lloyd 12 day offer

(7 Posts)
WitchesGlove Thu 04-Dec-14 18:34:48

I've seen an ad for DL offering a 12 day contract for £12- my question is- does anyone know if there'd be any strings? is is likely to be a con to trick you into signing up for a long, expensive contract?

many thanks

WitchesGlove Fri 05-Dec-14 16:21:00

Bump .....l

Mitchy1nge Sat 06-Dec-14 09:45:34

well here are the terms and conditions

just go in and ask, or call them? you can't be tricked into entering any sort of agreement, although you might be seduced

december12 Sat 06-Dec-14 09:58:26

It's probably a way to get details of people who are interested to give it a try. Once you're on their list you'll get constant calls and emails. And of course once you've tried it you might decide you can't live without it!

Do you have to pay by DD? Some companies rely on you not cancelling at the end of the trial period?

FoxSticks Sat 06-Dec-14 10:02:30

I did two weeks in the summer and it was great, swimming and soft play on tap for dd when I was heavily pregnant. The only down side was you can't take up the offer again. I get emails from them but no phone calls. I long to be a member though so I don't mind them emailing me!

FoxSticks Sat 06-Dec-14 10:03:20

It was a one of debit card payment when I did it.

WitchesGlove Sat 06-Dec-14 21:33:37

Thanks everyone

So it looks like it is just a good trial offer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now