Talk

Advanced search

Good quality heavy jogging/yoga bottoms

(13 Posts)
Jellybellyrbest Mon 31-Mar-14 15:23:40

But not for jogging in!! I'm 6w PN & they're for comfort slouching around the house. Also need then to look smart enough for the school run though so don't want the fabric to be too thin. Quite like Superdry type weight of fabric. The ones my local shop have in have a stripe down the side though.. (But are soooo comfy!!) I'd Prefer plain, straight leg. Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

OddBoots Mon 31-Mar-14 15:28:56

I have some Sainsbury's 'Tu' ones that fit your description, they're £10 a pair, they come up a little big for size so you might want to size down but they are comfy and smart. They are advertised as moisture control.

Pleaseputyourshoeson Mon 31-Mar-14 18:23:25

Sweaty Betty

EauRouge Mon 31-Mar-14 18:24:34

H&M. I bought mine for yoga. I use them for lounging grin

countrybump Mon 31-Mar-14 18:28:03

Crew clothing. I'm wearing mine now. Not feeling well today so have been lazing around at home in them, but wasn't embarrassed when on the school run!

Jellybellyrbest Mon 31-Mar-14 22:40:27

Great thx! Will check these all out. I've looked at SB ; great r/vs on the website but if they don't suit they're an expensive mistake. Am tempted though...

CalamitouslyWrong Mon 31-Mar-14 22:42:12

I have the sainsbury's ones. They're very comfy, plain, straight leg.

Sleepwhenidie Tue 01-Apr-14 08:29:55

SB is lovely but yes, ££. I have loads of workout leggings, some great ones from TKMaxx, always good to look at what they have in. My thickest, comfiest ones are UnderArmour though, they feel and look great and medium £, hold you in without squeezing, beautiful soft waistband.

Jellybellyrbest Wed 02-Apr-14 17:51:15

I love TK MAXX & in my running days (ancient history-sob) I got great gear there. No time to go now: we're in the stix with newborn & 3 older DC. Relying on t'internet & crap local shops unfortunately...

Sleepwhenidie Wed 02-Apr-14 19:20:21

Check tkmaxx online though, that's how I got my last couple of pairs smile. Super fast delivery.

treaclesoda Wed 02-Apr-14 19:23:27

there is a brand called 'The Girls' that is often on sale in TK Maxx and they're fantastic. Reinforced panels in the stomach area too, which is always welcome grin

dizzyday07 Wed 02-Apr-14 22:09:16

I have a couple of pairs of these. They are a nice weight and smart enough to wear out

Suzannewithaplan Thu 03-Apr-14 11:51:41

SB is very expensive!

I am currently wearing men's large size running tights to the gym.
I am small sized and they fit just the way I like them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now