Talk

Advanced search

Slightly off topic but..gym bags...any ideas?

(4 Posts)
wooly31 Sat 15-Mar-14 07:29:01

So, I use the gym 4-5 week and usually shower there. My bag is an over the shoulder one but it's deep, no compartments and a bit small. I hanker after a pretty, compact bag. Big enough to take a towel. Easy to find a lot of products like shampoo in. Also easy access for gym card, car keys, pad lock.
I really don't want a large synthetic www.kitlocker.com/nike-football-bags/nike-club-team-medium-duffel-bag-black/black?gclid=CK6tsbCBlL0CFZShtAodzFMARQ but that sort of shape, smaller, bit funkier. Under £40 maybe??!! Have any of you found the holy grail of the practical, compact chic bag or should I be in style and beauty?

Thanks so much for any ideas!

toomuchcoffeetoomuchwine Sun 16-Mar-14 07:32:56

Idea - buy a micro fibre Lifeventure towel from Snow & Rock, they dry as well as a big one but are teeny-tiny and will therefore allow you a wider selection of bags. They also dry really fast. No, I don't work for them! Cath Kidston sale usually has some good toughish bags.

wooly31 Sun 16-Mar-14 08:11:35

That is a good idea- I have a microfibre one for my hair and they do dry v quickly. I'm a bit resistant to the Cath Kidson print and the quality isn't great- but some of the styles and sizes look about right. Thanks smile (and they're wipe clean!)

kaizen Sun 16-Mar-14 17:53:37

I got a Kelly Holmes one from tesco for £12- separate bits and bag for wet things. Might be worth looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now