Talk

Advanced search

Sports bra for large boobs

(8 Posts)
AnythingNotEverything Mon 17-Feb-14 13:35:49

It's about time I started to exercise again, and I promised myself, while eating lots of cake during pregnancy, that when baby was born I would start running again with a couch to 5k programme.

DD is now 17 weeks and EBF. my boobs are huge - currently wearing a 34j Royce nursing bra.

Can anyone recommend a sports bra that will contain me while running? Preferably one where getting the damn thing on isn't part of the workout smile

I've always used the maximum strength Shock Absorber bras but don't think they go big enough and I don't know of they run true to size.

I fear I'm going to have to diet to slim down to get a sports bra - please save me from this and give me your recommendations.

TIA!

5madthings Mon 17-Feb-14 13:39:25

i have the shock absorber running bra. its very good. i have massive norks and they dont move. it is snug but does the job!

5madthings Mon 17-Feb-14 13:40:11

i am 30 under bust and 41 round my bust.

notapizzaeater Mon 17-Feb-14 13:41:37

I've got a Royce sports bra and I'm of the j size boobs ! Got mine off amazon of all places.

redshoespurplehat Mon 17-Feb-14 13:44:33

enell from less bounce keeps my bad boys in check!!

HollyBen Mon 17-Feb-14 13:48:23

The Shock Absorber running bra is brilliant. They only do it up to FF though. The do a multi active one up to HH nosy sure how good it would be for running though. Have you tried Bravissimo? Good luck with the running

BonaDea Mon 17-Feb-14 13:54:17

I am sure shock absorber go up higher in size as I have one and am also a j cup. If not it is another similar looking brand sold in John Lewis. It is like scaffolding, really not very attractive! wink

AnythingNotEverything Mon 17-Feb-14 14:55:32

Scaffolding sounds about right!

We do have a bravissimo (which I'm a big fan of) but it's tricky with the pram as the fitting rooms are downstairs. Maybe I'll just have to take DH on a weekend.

Thanks for your advice grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now