Talk

Advanced search

Come Shred With Me!

(3 Posts)
McDreamy Thu 11-Aug-11 10:42:02

Right today is the day I've had the Shred DVD for some time now, I've started it on several occasions but have never progressed beyond day 2!!! I have a wedding to go to next month and I need to do something about it NOW!

So who's with me?

Day 1 here I come smile

mothersmilkandherchickenseggs Thu 11-Aug-11 11:13:12

oooh i'll join i love the shred but never seem to get beyond week 1 as i start feeling and looking better and get lazy again only to find myself tired sluggish and fat 2 weeks later im also the same with running i love it and am actually quite good but i tend to be sparadic with it aswell due mostly to family commitments and dh's work. So after realising i had actually put on nearly a stone and lost anyform of deffinition i once had iv decided enough is enough i have to get off my arse and do somthing and be consisitant so i started monday actually weighed in measured all the important bits and got my arse up out of bed for a run at 5-45am managed 4miles not bad and shredded later that day im noy inteneding to stick to shredding everyday but deffinatly on the days i dont run and sometimes on the days i do if i get time my aim is to excersise evryday thre's just no excuse when its only 20minutes. Thing is i hate going beyond work out 1 not becase its too hard i just have no coordination so i wonder if it would be ok just to stay on that and up the weights? anyway now i bored you to death can i join? grin
this week so far
mon-shred/run 4miles
tues-run 5miles
weds-shred
thurs-shred this morning pos run tonight aswell

McDreamy Thu 11-Aug-11 11:18:06

Wow! What a start, well done. I have the couch to 5k on my phone and when DH is around I can do that too but as he usually gets home late and the children are off at the moment I can't do it every day. Shred however - no excuse, 20 minutes once a day is nothing is it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now