Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want to start C25K with me?

(8 Posts)
HappyDoll Wed 13-Jul-11 22:47:35

I have done W1 on Monday and Weds this week and I am optimistic. I've dabbled before but I need the inspiration. I was on another thread, but they've all run away from me now (ptp grin )

C'mon, join in, I need some virtual ass kicking!

cloudydays Wed 13-Jul-11 22:51:09

Hi HappyDoll! Yes, please, can I join you?? I started two months ago, got to week 5, then got a stomach bug and didn't get out for a week, then got lazy and didn't get out for another week, and now it's three weeks later sad

I'm starting again on Friday at week 3.

Will be grateful for the company, and if you can muster up some nagging / ass kicking that would be great smile

DooinMeCleanin Wed 13-Jul-11 22:55:36

I'm not running I can't motivate myself, I've tried before but I have just bought a bike lead in a fit of excitement when I realised that there was a cycle path that lead directly from my house to the country park and back again, almost as iof it was built just for me hmm grin.

I'm not sure what came over me tbh, as I don't cycle either, but I've spent almost £50 on accessories now so I'm gonna give it a go. Can I join for motivation?

HappyDoll Wed 13-Jul-11 23:05:19

Let's do this!

cloudydays Thu 14-Jul-11 22:50:18

So - it's twenty four hours later, did anybody manage to move today?

I didn't, but I knew I wouldn't - tomorrow is the day I get back on the proverbial horse.

HappyDoll Fri 15-Jul-11 01:03:02

Well I dog sat today and so I walked a fair bit.

Out again tomorrow for w1d3. Can't wait until it doesn't hurt!!!

DooinMeCleanin Fri 15-Jul-11 09:08:51

I walked the dogs, though not as much as usual because of kids stuff. I had a ten minute gentle bike ride, but it's better than nothing, right?

ZZMum Fri 15-Jul-11 09:22:41

OK will join in - am trying to crack week 5 for the 4th time ... love doing this programme but week 5 is proving a challenge!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now