Talk

Advanced search

Baggy running vest anyone?

(6 Posts)
StagnantRabbit Sun 03-Jul-11 20:26:16

I am looking for a gut hiding flattering running vest in which I can feel comfortable and at the same time sporty! All the running/sports vests around for women are so figure hugging and with (currently) 2 stomachs to hide I am struggling to find anything that suits. Anyone come accross anything a little bigger in the world of sports vests? Or should I just start looking on the mens rail?

GypsyMoth Sun 03-Jul-11 22:24:12

would be interested too!!

StagnantRabbit Wed 06-Jul-11 16:21:28

Tiffany just to let you know I found a 'vest' today in Matalan. I had a good look round SportsDirect but couldnt find anything then found in Matalan a baggy vest in the bed-wear section (!)which is long at the back, baggy and with sporty looking straps and to top it all only 4 quid. Reckon I'll be the most stylish girl down the gym no doubt....!?! Good luck.

CardiCorgi Thu 07-Jul-11 08:16:03

The foska vests look a bit baggier than normal. In fact, if anyone has one, can they let me know how it fits, I was thinking of getting one for my sister.

Clure Sat 09-Jul-11 20:10:54

this type of thing?

melliebobs Sat 09-Jul-11 22:32:01

I tend to find Reebok running vests a bit more forgiving size wise. I'm a size 16 and found Nike ones too tight, adidas aren't long enough once they've gone over my chest, asics too expensive tried new balance and that appeared to fit but once I started running it started riding up my sizeable gut!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now