Talk

Advanced search

Which shoes for Shredding?

(4 Posts)
Picklepoff Tue 21-Jun-11 16:33:21

I've just started the 30 day shred but the only shoes I have are converse or flip flops so rather stupidly have been going barefoot. I had a look online - going to pop to the shops tomorrow but was wondering if anyone can let me know which type of trainer I should buy or what I should look out for when buying them. I'm not someone who goes to the gym so don't need to be fancy ones as I don't think I'd get much use out of them other than at home. (Or would converse be ok? I have a high arch so I'm guessing not...)

I know this is pretty silly question but I'm clueless smile

Cheers

Joby1970 Wed 22-Jun-11 13:15:27

I'd get some cheap ones from George at Asda or Tescos - then if you find yourself wanting to go the gym you can upgrade later (btw this is EXACTLY what I did)

Picklepoff Wed 22-Jun-11 18:25:02

Cheers- I popped out today and bought a cheapo pair and instantly felt a lot more comfortable. I think being so unused to buying trainers for jumping about in I just got a little overwhelmed by the choice out there. Right now I can't imagine wanting to go to the gym but we'll see - only on day 3 so far. Who knows by day 30 I might be well into it (HA!)
thanks for your help

Joby1970 Thu 23-Jun-11 08:30:36

Well good luck - keep us updated on your progress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now