Talk

Advanced search

VicarGate

(5 Posts)
Bodoni Sat 01-Dec-18 21:19:59

Has this been mentioned? - twitter.com/hashtag/VicarGate?src=hash - it’s quite extraordinary. Well, given how degraded the BBC is these days, perhaps not. More info from putting seeds for wealth ministries into Google news.

Tanith Mon 03-Dec-18 06:42:00

I think this has been going on for years on all channels.
I remember watching an AIDS debate in the 80s and being struck by the distinctive face of one of the audience, who was arguing against the use of condoms.
I was quite surprised to see a very similar face appear in adverts and eventually in films. The name of the actor credited in the films is Eddie Marsan - now an excellent and established actor. I’m fairly sure that was him in the audience all those years ago - he is hard to forget!

CaptainKirksSpookyghost Mon 03-Dec-18 06:48:01

They've been doing this for years.

Bodoni Mon 03-Dec-18 07:56:53

I think the dogcollar implying she was a CofE vicar rooting for May was the distinctive factor here. As she’s in fact an anti-Muslim Trump supporter. As you say, it's not new - there was that young toff on Question Time claiming to be a happy zero hours worker.

ErinWinspear Mon 03-Dec-18 07:58:58

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: