If we can't attend the pro-EU marches on 25/3- how about at least a badge?

(5 Posts)
Draylon Thu 16-Mar-17 23:02:00

I am thinking us pro-EU people could wear, and continue to wear a badge like this:

4 second google search tho bearing in mind it's a few countries, not 28!

Having said that, at my darker moments, I think Brexiteers should have that tattooed onto their foreheads. But that so smacks of Nazi Germany, I hope we can rely on Brexiteers to identify themselves personally and voluntarily down the line...

SummerLightning Fri 17-Mar-17 05:03:36

I would happily wear an EU badge but the second paragraph of your post sounds a bit bonkers, sorry.

Draylon Fri 17-Mar-17 12:09:03

That was a reference to how no one will confess to having voted Leave when this whole sorry mess reaches its conclusion.

In Winchester, among my NHS colleagues, I can't find many Tory voters any more, either grin

Flumpernickel Fri 17-Mar-17 19:07:28

I have a badge idea. biscuit

"Having said that, at my darker moments, I think Brexiteers should have that tattooed onto their foreheads. But that so smacks of Nazi Germany, I hope we can rely on Brexiteers to identify themselves personally and voluntarily down the line..." hmm

woman12345 Fri 17-Mar-17 20:08:05

If you can't go to that one, how about this tomorrow?
www.standuptoracism.org.uk/national-demo-refugees-migrants-welcome-stand-racism-islamophobia-anti-semitism/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now