Talk

Advanced search

We're all in a state while the buggers who got us into this mess are...

(9 Posts)
3amEternal Tue 05-Jul-16 13:39:32

...having karaoke nights
...house hunting for multimillion pound Scottish estates (Cameron)
...pulling selfies on a night out on day of referendum (Cameron)
...buggering off without a backward glance (Cameron, Johnson, Farage)
...farting about bickering about who is going to be 'in charge'

Where is the BBC endless 'news commentary' on all this? No critical function whatsoever. Just endless pandering to the agenda of these dickheads.

Whereas we on here are consumed by it, with many coming up with feasible and sensible plans. How does one go about triggering a vote of no confidence?

PigletWasPoohsFriend Tue 05-Jul-16 13:42:39

Cameron is still PM. Farage isn't an MP. Boris is still an MP.

BBC had endless commentry on it. Boris has been on today. It was full of Farage yesterday.

You can't trigger a vote of no confidence.

3amEternal Tue 05-Jul-16 13:51:32

Hmm, was kinda tongue in cheek...
I don't think there has been endless commentary on the behaviour of Cameron. We are still paying him after all.

UnderTheGreenwoodTree Tue 05-Jul-16 13:54:42

I hear ya, OP. Ain't it the truth? confused

It's not them that will suffer.

Destinysdaughter Tue 05-Jul-16 13:57:06

Well the MEPs in the EU have had some pretty harsh words on them today!

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Tue 05-Jul-16 13:57:25

The biggest rats jump ship first...

Destinysdaughter Tue 05-Jul-16 13:59:44

"Unpatriotic quitters"

www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/05/nigel-farage-and-boris-johnson-are-unpatriotic-quitters-says-juncker

bojorojo Tue 05-Jul-16 14:12:01

Junker is very anti UK. UK did not want him in his role so no love lost there. He snipes at every opportunity. Junker is also being told to calm it down by Angela Merkel.

Farage has no role in government. He just persuaded people to vote leave and then left everyone else to get on with it. Cameron wanted in. Losers never stay around. Boris won but again used rhetoric instead of truth to get what he wanted but then couldn't put the rhetoric and spin into action. It is all words with Boris. I just hope he does not get a ministerial post. He should be left out. Very sad the UK population believed these dubious characters and couldn't work out what empty words look like.

Peregrina Tue 05-Jul-16 14:18:26

Much though I dislike Juncker, I have to say that I agree with him on that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now