Talk

Advanced search

Banish Boris Johnson

(3 Posts)
ShatterResistant Thu 30-Jun-16 21:51:19

Who's with me?

I am absolutely disgusted by how Boris has behaved, creating this total clusterfuck entirely for the furthering of his own ridiculous ambition, and then skipping off into the wide blue yonder.

I personally think it should be punishable by law, but I guess it isn't. So I'd like to suggest banishment. I think St Helena, where Napoleon was sent, would be fitting, and I'm sure he'd appreciate the historical relevance too. That way, he couldn't crawl back out of the woodwork in a few years, expecting us all to have forgotten what an utter, treasonous tool he is. Shall I create a petition on the parliament website?

ErrolTheDragon Fri 01-Jul-16 10:52:36

No, that's far too lenient.

Maybe he should be made responsible for trade negotiations with somewhere that's not too important to the UK but unpleasant? Other people will have to be doing serious negotiations elsewhere, some of which are vitally important but unpleasant.

His renumeration for this post would be dependent on the success of his mission.

BreakingDad77 Fri 01-Jul-16 11:05:39

What a coward - send him to devils Island!

This whole ref is a farce, can we put the vote back 5 years?

Leavers should be happy as supposedly the EU will have collapsed by then anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now