Talk

Advanced search

People still expecting the campaign 'promises' to come to fruition

(5 Posts)

All over the internet, I'm still encountering people who are still expecting the things in vote leave campaign to come true. That even includes the £350m a week to the NHS.

Where are they getting the impression that this is possible? Are they going to riot until they get what they believe they were promised, or is it empty hope, or something else?

I don't understand it.

Mistigri Tue 28-Jun-16 06:34:54

The right wing press is helping support the fantasy bubble, for the time being at least. They're busy playing "look! squirrel!" with the Labour party (a game that Labour seems incomorehensibly keen to encourage).

MumOnTheRunCatchingUp Tue 28-Jun-16 07:53:42

We've not 'left' yet!!!

LondonKiwiMummy Tue 28-Jun-16 07:55:46

The Daily Mail is printing some extremely irresponsible propaganda, winding up leavers.

I'm getting seriously worried about this country. I am starting to think we're fucked.

We haven't, but not two hours ago on another site I read/post a leaver was demanding £350m a week for the NHS, ready to blame remainers if it doesn't happen. It's definitely not going to happen so, will these angry people just forget, calm down, or can we expect riots, or what?

I'm worried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now