Talk

Advanced search

Bilderberg: Elites Panic as Brexit Takes 10% Lead

(11 Posts)
claig Sat 11-Jun-16 18:34:46

The news just keeps getting better and better. Hold firm, Brexiters. The entire world is watching and waiting to see what the British people choose.

"Bilderberg: Elites Panic as Brexit Takes 10% Lead

Despite European Union elites, including some Bilderberg attendees, negotiating a deal with Turkey to temporarily suspend Middle East immigrants pouring into the EU until after the June 23 Brexit vote, UK voters now favor leaving the EU by 10 percent.
The influx of migrants from the war-torn Middle East and North Africa has put a huge strain on Europe. To address the tsunami of destitute and potentially dangerous immigrants, the European Union cut a deal with Turkey to drastically slow the tide.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/10/bilderberg-2016-elites-panic-brexit-takes-10-lead/

claig Sat 11-Jun-16 18:48:45

Brexiters, hold the line. The Establishment will send their cronies charging against our lines with bloodcurdling cries of scaremongering the like of which the world has never seen, and our leaders will exaggerate without shame and try to scare pensioners and grannies about how we will all lose £3417 and 42 pence if we don't do what we are told.

Do not flinch under their lies, we are close to victory.

ForHarry Sat 11-Jun-16 18:51:12

I'm panicking after that claig!

Dailyfuckingsnail Sat 11-Jun-16 18:57:46

Oh my. Are you taking the piss?

MangoMoon Sat 11-Jun-16 19:07:32

Haha!
I knew just from the title it was you Claig!

claig Sat 11-Jun-16 19:13:57

'I'm panicking after that claig!'

The only people who should be panicking are the Establishment and all their servants. We've got them on the run.

'Are you taking the piss?'

I never do that.

'I knew just from the title it was you Claig!'

grin

fourmummy Sat 11-Jun-16 20:18:51

I put a large-ish bet on Leave two months ago. Hope you are right, Claig grin

claig Sat 11-Jun-16 20:21:11

Fingers crossed. I hope you clean up grin

RosesareSublime Sat 11-Jun-16 21:41:03

claig that/s hysterical grin

Itinerary Sun 12-Jun-16 16:09:53

Bilderberg 2016: Pro-EU Guest List Confirmed

"Having seen the guest list of the so-called shadow world government (see below), it confirms that the attendees from Britain and Ireland have been campaigning publicly for months to keep Britain IN."

Bilderberg group meeting: What actually happens at the world’s most secretive gathering of global elites, and who is attending?

Bilderberg in Dresden: an innocent conference or conflict of interests?

"Corporate titles of super-rich industrialists just don’t fit in with Bilderberg’s veneer of academia as well as ‘fellow’ or ‘professor’"

Bilderberg 2016: Elites Fear Brexit Would Reverse 70 Years of Atlanticism

Inside Bilderberg: Leaders and elites meet in 'illuminati' style to decide New World Order

"Attendance is by invite only and it has been claimed that those who go will soon be promoted within their chosen field.

"Bill Clinton went in 1991 as governor of Arkansas - a year later he was elected as US president."

"Former British PM Tony Blair was a shadow minister when he got his invitation in 1993 – four years before his election."

"The organisers have previously denied any conspiracy to push people up the politics or career ladder, but claim to be great talent spotters."

fourmummy Sun 12-Jun-16 17:12:27

"The organisers have previously denied any conspiracy to push people up the politics or career ladder, but claim to be great talent spotters." This made me laugh out loud. Love it. Thanks for posting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now