Talk

Advanced search

What is the point of the boris Johnson masks?

(9 Posts)
Twooter Fri 10-Jun-16 13:55:41

Just that really. An important political issue, yet they think swanning around in Boris masks is a suitable action.

A4Document Fri 10-Jun-16 14:10:43

What Boris masks? I haven't seen them. I expect someone thought they would be a moneyspinner.

Twooter Fri 10-Jun-16 14:22:45

I saw it on the news. I thought it was the Labour In people, but I can't find anything about it now I'm googling. Just seemed very bizarre and childish.

Twooter Fri 10-Jun-16 14:23:42

press.labour.org.uk/post/145700565989/labour-sets-out-what-tory-brexit-budget-would-mean

Twooter Fri 10-Jun-16 14:26:25

Sorry, think that's the wrong link. Here's a photo.

claig Fri 10-Jun-16 15:28:28

'Just seemed very bizarre and childish'

I think that just about sums up the Remain campaign. They have no argument apart from Project Fear and part of Project Fear is to scaremonger about Boris which is why they want to personalise the debate by reminding people about Boris with the Boris masks.

I wouldn't be surprised if at the next referendum debate, all Remain debatees are wearing Boris masks as they perpetuate Project Fear.

claig Fri 10-Jun-16 15:32:38

'I thought it was the Labour In people, but I can't find anything about it now '

Do you mean Alan Johnson and Eddie Izzard? I wouldn't be surprised if you had the right idea.

claig Fri 10-Jun-16 15:34:06

'but I can't find anything about it now'

The pictures have probably now been deleted from their facebooks after advice from the EU Commission.

dogchewedtoy1 Fri 10-Jun-16 15:45:19

Yawn. Don't play the man ..... make the argument.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now