Talk

Advanced search

Christmas pictures

(4 Posts)
justme12345 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:28:41

I've name changed for this for privacy. I want to make an album on FB of Christmas, which I've got all the pictures for.
The problem is, on Christmas morning I put on a vest top, leggings and a long cardigan, as I didn't want to get dressed properly until later, as I knew I'd be busy in the kitchen and things. I thought the top would be okay, but due to the angle the pictures were taken from, my cleavage is quite visible. I'm not sure if it's too revealing for Xmas pics. The pics are of me sat on the floor with my son, helping him to open his presents. (I just wish my dh had told me about the cleavage showing),(There's a few pictures of me on nights out wearing dresses that are a bit revealing, but not too much). I'm not into clothes that reveal too much, and I honestly didn't realise this would be a problem. And had the pictures been taken from a different angle, it would have been fine.
I'll add a pic with our faces not showing for privacy. Is it showing too much for a Christmas pic? (There's a few like that, I won't be adding them all).
Please be nice, I'm gutted about it as it is, and also please no comments about posting pictures online, both dh and I are happy to.

KP86 Thu 29-Dec-16 13:29:56

Absolutely fine.

SparkleShinyGlitter Thu 29-Dec-16 13:30:34

Not too revealing at all. You look fine!

Go ahead and make your album

2014newme Thu 29-Dec-16 13:31:26

Personally I would choose a different pic. It looks like someone is lying down in the foreground as well?
Or edit the pic stick some snowflakes over it, you can use your phone photo editing for this ❄

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now