Talk

Advanced search

Who would wear white to a wedding?!?!

(3 Posts)
AJFsmummy Sun 22-Nov-15 12:46:46

Ok, just seen wedding pics on FB where someone is wearing a white dress, white shoes etc (surprised she didn't wear a tiara) its an all white dress that finishes at the knee and its shoulder neckline Am I the only one who thinks this is inappropriate?!? I'm getting married next spring and its worrying me if someone does this to me?! Its my day for gods sake, how many colours are there you could wear other than white!!

AuntieStella Sun 22-Nov-15 13:09:40

I think both white and black are major faux pas at a wedding (plus red, if that is traditional bridal colour of the marrying couple).

But there are people who think either/both OK.

FinallyHere Sun 22-Nov-15 14:47:07

What other people were wearing to my wedding was way way down my list of things to worry about, when i was getting marries. I was surrounded by all the people i love most on this earth, they were happy for me: i was, and am, happy. Not sure I even noticed what others were wearing.

Can't imagine feeling as you have described. Hope you have a lovely day, exactly as suits you. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now