Talk

Advanced search

Which brand of reusable sanitary towels do you favour?

(6 Posts)
CharmedLife Sun 07-Jun-09 15:40:18

Being a recent convert my knowledge is very limited. I bought some lovely ones from moontimes. http://www.rachaelhertogs.co.uk/moontimes.shtml

They are the only organic reusable sanitary towels made in the UK and they are also fairtrade. On top of that they are produced by just a few women who are able to fit it around their children. Ethically they are very sound, but naturally this means that they are very expensive.

I was wondering which other brands of reusable sanitary towels you favour. There are such a lot out there and they all look pretty, but which ones do the job and which ones are cheap, do the job and are pretty?
I look forward to your replies.

CharmedLife Sun 07-Jun-09 16:01:30

www.rachaelhertogs.co.uk/moontimes.shtml

Takver Mon 08-Jun-09 19:35:03

I've got some Moonrabbits ones which are made by a woman in Aberdeenshire - her bargain packs are very reasonable. They definitely do the job and are very comfortable to wear.

nannyL Mon 08-Jun-09 22:11:50

I have a selection of minki and moonrabbits

i prefer minki by far... but i chose to not have a waterproof layer in my moon rabbits and in future i would choose this layer

Takver Tue 09-Jun-09 09:36:51

Yes, I think the waterproof layer is important.

ChairmumMiaow Tue 22-Sep-09 11:19:40

I have minkis and although I haven't tried anything else I was happy enough with the first few to stick with them.

Much more comfy than disposables

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now